Environmental areas of experience include the following:
- Environmental Sampling
- Monitoring Well Installation
- Oversight and Sampling for UST Tank closures
- Supervision of Excavation and Removal of Contaminated Soils
- Evaluate Site Under the new Risk Based Corrective Action Evaluation Criteria
- Perform Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
Cochran also maintains a soils mechanics laboratory equipped with modern testing instrumentation. Tests are conducted in accordance with applicable ASTM procedures.