Cochran is looking for a marketing intern to support our Marketing & Business Development team.
Consistently ranked in the Top Engineering Companies in St. Louis, Cochran is a civil engineering firm that designs roads, bridges, water, wastewater, stormwater, architecture, parks & recreation projects.
The Marketing Intern will:
- Assist with developing standard and customized presentation materials for potential client.
- Assist with updating marketing materials, such as brochures, presentations and flyers
- Support event planning, working directly with internal teams to coordinate, promote and execute as needed
- Support marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Enrolled in an accredited marketing, communications, journalism, business or English undergraduate program
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Working familiarity with marketing software and/or database tools (e.g. Microsoft Unanet CRM)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, detail-oriented and has strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work minimum 20 hours per week