Civil Engineer – Commercial/Residential
Status – Full Time
Cochran is looking to add a licensed Civil Engineer with Commercial and/or Residential experience to our team to perform as a project manager at our Wentzville location.
Who are we? Cochran is an established, multi-location Civil Engineering/Land Surveying firm currently ranked in the top 20 Largest Engineering Firms in the St. Louis area by the St. Louis Business Journal. With 60 years’ experience, we are dedicated to building long-lasting client relationships and have an outstanding reputation for superior customer service.
Areas of expertise may include, but are not limited to: commercial development, site design, roadway, residential design, water and sewer, pump stations, water supply and storage. Candidate will supervise the execution of work and ensure the high quality and timeliness of deliverables. Experience writing proposals, scope of work, engineering reports, and making presentations is desired. Candidate shall exhibit leadership by example, operate with integrity and sound business principals, and shall have the ability to build and maintain positive client relationships.
- Registered P.E. in the State of Missouri
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Civil Design
- Bachelor’s Degree – Civil Engineering
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Simple IRA with 4% Company Match
- Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance for employee
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick time and Holidays
- Professional Development Training
- Completive salary, commensurate with experience
Note: A relocation package is not available for this position.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.