Status – Full Time, 8:00 – 4:30 M-F
Location – Union, Missouri
Come join our team! Our new team member will bring strong collaboration, communication and writing skills. This role is a vital part of the Cochran organization and will assist with a variety of marketing and operation support activities. Recommended skills and attitude include: TEAM player, attention to detail, self-motivated, stellar communication, creative problem-solving, general design perspective, well organized, curious, creative, with the ability to multi task and follow through.
This role will support the production and coordination of proposals and qualification packages. This essential responsibility includes drafting proposals and cover letters, preparing team organization charts, tailoring project experience lists and resumes, as well as drafting and editing narratives as needed. This person effectively provides marketing support to our technical staff with marketing material needs, proposals, project interview preparation, presentations, and conferences. Additional marketing and communication responsibilities could include, email campaigns, digital marketing support (e.g. web content and social), and trade events.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, English or Journalism
- Min of two years’ work experience within the A/E/C industry or other high-intensity industry
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Adobe InDesign software and working knowledge of other Adobe applications, Cosential and CRM platforms
- Effective writing and verbal communication
- Active participation in industry related associations encouraged
- Social media experience, particularly with LinkedIn, preferred
Full Benefits Package – Cochran is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for considering Cochran for your next career opportunity.
Apply at email@example.com– NO PHONE CALLS