Cochran is growing and looking for a Project Architect/Project Manager to join our team.
• Manage multiple architectural projects from conceptual design through completion.
• Meet with clients and assist in design development of small to medium sized projects.
• Produce design and construction documents for a variety of project types, including retail, office, municipal and industrial.
• Maintain schedules and quality control and coordinate projects with sub-consultants.
• Manage contract administration of projects during construction, including review of RFI’s, shop drawings, and project submittals.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
• 4-6 years of architectural experience with mid-sized public and private projects.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
• Strong technical design and graphics skills.
• Experience with Interior Design and color selections not required but will be a plus.
Thank you for considering Cochran for your next career opportunity. Cochran is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or any other reason prohibited under Federal, State or local laws. EOE AA/M/F/D/V
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org– NO PHONE CALLS