Environmental areas of experience include the following:
- Environmental Sampling
- Monitoring Well Installation
- Oversight & Sampling for UST Tank Closures
- Supervision of Excavation & Removal of Contaminated Soils
- Evaluate Site Under the New Risk-Based Corrective Action Evaluation Criteria
- Perform Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
Cochran also maintains a soil mechanics laboratory equipped with modern testing instrumentation. Tests are conducted in accordance with applicable ASTM procedures.