Cochran performed engineering design and construction oversight of an EPA grant project to double the size of the treatment system to process a capacity of 1.9 MGD.
Engineering Services included:
- Construction of new 1.0 MGD contact stabilization plant
- Rehabilitated the existing 0.9 MGD contact stabilization plant
- New flow measurement/flow splitting system
- Aeration blowers with piping
- Associated Electrical Distribution system.
- Design of a new UV disinfection system to be in conformance with MDNR regulations.
Follow the link to learn more about Cochran’s Water & Waste Water Services that we provide.