Festus Housing Authority needed Storm Water improvements to its system in Rolling Greens, Missouri. CMV-Cochran performed the surveying, grading design, hydraulic analysis, storm sewer design, retaining wall design, prepared bid documents, performed required materials testing, construction inspection and administration services for the Rolling Greens project.
The scope of the project included:
- Removal of improvements
- 2,097 linear feet of concrete sidewalk
- 6,296 of concrete driveway approaches
- Mud-jacking of concrete driveway panels
- Excavation and installation of 198 linear feet of 18” HDPE storm sewer pipe, and associated inlets and manholes
- 1,069 linear feet of vinyl coated chain link fence
- 245 square feet of retaining wall
- 2,069 square yards of sodding and restoration
Follow the links to learn more about our Water Resource Management services or to view additional Water projects.